- Washing up bowl or sink
- Washing up liquid or shampoo
- Brusho powder paint or acrylic fat brush or fan brush
- Glue felt pens
- Put small amount of water in bowl or sink put in washing up liquid or shampoo froth up with your hand so you have a large amount of bubbles.
2. Have ready your paper cut into small pieces (water colour paper is best – but you can use other types).
3. Take a generous amount of bubbles from the top of bubbles and put on top of paper. Do two pieces at a time.
4. If you have Brusho powder paint, sprinkle sparingly on top of bubbles one or several colours.
5. If using acrylic load a generous amount with a little water onto brush and flick paint over bubbles.
6. Leave to dry naturally on newspaper do not use a hair dryer, as this destroys the bubbles.
7. As the bubbles gradually disappear, you should be left with a lovely bubbly effect.
8. Now you have a great material for back ground or collage for a variety of art work.
Have fun, use your imagination! Again, you could use for delightful cards and also look great mounted.
I’d love to see your work – email over your pictures to [email protected]