- Small pieces of white material – use an old pillow case or sheet. (Cut material into small pieces, but big enough to make into cards.)
- Use whatever paints you have at home – water colour, acrylic, gouache or brusho
- Paint your pieces of material – You could do just random pops of colour or more controlled designs e.g. sea colours, garden ,flowers etc.
- Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Once dry. draw your designs onto material using felt pens.
- More paint (dryer coats) use silver or gold pens – what ever materials you have.
- Allow to dry again (use a hair dryer to speed things up).
- You can then embroider areas of design, or add more details with collage papers or pens.
- When complete, mount with coloured paper . They make attractive cards.
I’d love to see your pictures – email over your pictures to [email protected]